Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goals

The list of goals could go on and on... but lets start with what I want to accomplish in 2011 :)

Health/Fitness Goals:
  • Run a 5k without stopping to walk
  • Be under 200 lbs by the end of the year (currently 231)
  • Learn to eat healthy - not easy (like fast foods)- I am an extremely picky eater... will explain more in later posts
  • Be comfortable in my own skin
  • Wear a size 15 jeans... currently 18 (in Old Navy size, which means 20 everywhere else)
  • Fit in my old Poms uniform from 12th grade.  (Poms is like a mix of dance and cheerleading - performing at 1/2 time shows for football and basketball.  I was only on Poms my senior year but wished I made the squad earlier b/c it was awesome).
  • Stick to Weight Watchers (WW) - started 2 weeks ago... and learn to do it the right way.  I need to quit cheating.

Personal Goals:
  • Graduate with my bachelors in Info Tech Web Design @ University of Phoenix - commencement is May 14th but my classes don't officially end until June 13.  
  • Get promoted
  • Start grad school at Towson University (in MD) in the fall
  • Write in this blog at least 2 times a week.  
  • Have fun over summer break (first time in 2 years that I haven't been taking classes year round) - Yay!  
  • Quit looking for Mr. Right... he will come along when the time is right.  :)
I'm sure there will be more throughout the year.  But we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment