Monday, December 12, 2011

Annapolis Striders & Reindeer Dash!

Yesterday I decided to join a running club. I need some motivation because it is so easy to just say screw it... and start after the holidays. But since Thanksgiving, I've been slacking and haven't been watching what I eat and exercising little. I had this mentality until yesterday when I got on the scale. :( I gained almost 6 pounds since Thanksgiving! WTH! So, I'm starting with my WW points again today and started exercising again last Saturday.

I did the Reindeer Dash 5k at Fort Meade. I'm not sure of my official time but my time according to my Nike+ app on my iPod Nano was 46:10. A little slower than the last run but I blame that on being sick (it's hard to breath properly) and it being 33 degrees outside. It was an awesome run though. Here are some pictures from it. :)

Sarah, me, and Katie!


Sarah, me, and Katie - fooling around at Katie's house after the race!


Sarah, JJ, Katie, and me... JJ was Papa Reindeer. Lol. We got free antlers and a red nose from the race but we already had those cute reindeer hats so only JJ wore his antlers. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment