Friday, December 23, 2011

I did my Wednesday run last night instead and it went pretty well. Though I'm still breaking in my new shoes and my shins were hurting a little bit. I finished the W3,D2 run and felt pretty good afterwards. My friend JJ went to the gym with me and wanted to do other things after running. So I showed him around the gym and watched him climb a rope with knots in it... I tried but could only get up to the first knot. Lol. Then we threw a 10lb medicine ball back and forth for a bit. Did planks for 2 minutes (though I think I only lasted for 1/2 of those 2 minutes). And we tried doing pull ups on the pull up machine. He was good. He could do it without any help but I had to use the foot bar that displaces some of your weight. I found out that I can pull up about half of my weight. Need to work on that for sure. Anyways... I'm sore today. But I have to do my 3rd run of the week so I have a day of rest before Week 4 starts. Off to do a bit of last minute shopping for Christmas... then off to the gym. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment