Tuesday, May 3, 2011

C25K W3D1

This morning I did the Couch to 5K week 3, day 1.  This is what it wants you to do:

5 minute brisk warm up walk
Then 2 intervals of:
  • Jog 90 secs
  • Walk 90 secs
  • Jog 3 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
Since I didn't run yesterday I decided to do an extra interval (so 3 instead of 2).  I almost didn't make the third 3 minute run but I grabbed on the treadmill and kept running.  :)  And I feel good.  I finished 2 miles in 31 minutes.

If I have time tonight (or the energy) I am going to try to do another mile but see how far I can run it.

Note:  I have 2 papers, one PHP programming lab, and 2 PHP assignments due this week on top of studying for my final.  So it's been a little hard to squeeze in all the running and stuff but I'm going to as much as possible.  One more class starting next Tuesday (5 weeks long) and then I graduate! Woohoo!

Also, I see a Boot Camp class at the local community college I might take on Monday nights.  Doesn't start til June.  :)


Edit:  I didn't do an extra mile but I did walk an extra half a mile after work at Arundel Mills mall.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment