Monday, May 2, 2011

Feet Hurt!

So earlier I told you all that I bought a new pair of running shoes and used them today. They definitely need to be broken in. I'm not sure if it's b/c I ran outside today for the first time or if it's because the shoes aren't broken in yet... but one reason or another, my feet hurt! :)

Joined "Daily Mile" website. Great way to track workouts and mileage. Here's my link: http://www.dailymile.com/people/DanaL6#ref=tophd

Hopefully they will feel better by tomorrow. I'm going to the Old Mill track with my friends Sarah B and CJ... if anyone wants to join be there around 8:30.

Upcoming events...
  • I graduate college May 14th Yay!
  • May 21 - DC 101 Chili Cook-off. Be there or you suck! ;)
  • May 22 - Weight Watchers 5k walk/run in DC
  • Then it's Memorial Day weekend and a kick-off to start the summer with some camping


No comments:

Post a Comment