Monday, May 9, 2011

School overload

Does anyone else think school sucks sometimes?  This past week I've had 2 papers to write, a team project, 2 PHP programming assingments and a PHP lab to complete.  To top it off this weekend was Mother's Day and I've been a busy bee. 

I haven't run since last Wednesday but on Friday I went to the batting cages for a few hours and Sunday I helped my mom clean out the basement storage and go through it.  So those have to count for some kind of work out. 

I'm working til 8:00 tonight and don't feel like working out but I know I need to at least get on there and do my C25K W3D2... so that's what I plan on doing when I get home after the store.  Tomorrow I am working 1/2 day b/c I have to go take my final so that will give me time afterwards to run or swim.  :) 

I'm getting back on track with my exercise!  Woohoo!  Is it nap time yet? lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment