Monday, May 2, 2011

To RUN or not to RUN... that is the question?

So, I suck at going to bed early... I was up til 5:30am doing homework last night. Then I slept til 10:30 and got up and rushed to work. Now I get to stay here til 8:00, boo.

Anyways, I was supposed to meet Sarah B and CJ at the track at 8:30 but they called and canceled on me :( So, the question is, should I still go to the track and run? Or should I go home and hit the treadmill?

The thing about going home is that I get unmotivated b/c I just want to unravel from the long day. But I don't like running outside by myself. It's like an endless battle on whether or not I should go...

Also, I have to do 2 miles today for my WW challenge... For the challenge you have to do 250 miles from May 1 to October 1st by walking, running, swimming, biking, or whatever you choose.  I did 2 miles yesterday and will do 2 today.  :) 

Wish me luck. It's C25K week 2, day 3. :)

Edit:  I worked til 9:00pm, so I didn't go running after work.  But this morning (5/3/11) I got up and did C25K Week 3, Day 1 and I feel GREAT!  I think I need to get my running done in the morning b/c I actually have some kind of energy then.  Lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment