Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm a slacker

Whew... So the last few days have been incredibly busy and haven't been able to write.

Work, school, visiting the new baby, my friend got married, and hanging out with some friends.

Getting back with the program... Friday morning I weighed myself a day early for WW and am down to 229.0 so that's a 2 lb loss! Yay! :)

Also I went to Charm City Run in Annapolis to get some new kicks. Then I thought I'd go to my old high school and run around the track. Well the track was being used so I ran around the school complex. Did 2 miles of running and walking. I am getting stronger, I can feel it. I am able to run for a whole song now... so what's that, like 3 minutes? Today was my first time running outside and that's a little harder... but lets get to it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment