Thursday, January 12, 2012

100th Post!!! Ahhh!

Feeling excited about this post... It's my 100th post to date. For some reason it reminded me of Bilbo's 111th Birthday (for those of you who aren't nerds like me, it's from Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring). It's time to celebrate!

When I first started this blog, I never thought I would write on it so much... and there were periods where I didn't. But since being back on track and in the heat of things, I've been posting a lot more lately.

To celebrate, I will be going for a record mile tonight after work. I'm hoping to run it faster than the other 2 times I recorded it (a long time ago) on my Running page.

Stay classy, San Diego World! -- Yes, I just used a Ron Burgandy quote. My nerdiness (that should be a real word) is running rampant today!

For those of you who haven't seen my beautiful smiling face lately, here it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment