Monday, January 2, 2012

Crazy week from hell??

I've had a ridiculous week. On Wednesday after work I was heading to the gym... to be a good girl. Let me tell you this drama.

My car has been having the oil light on and off for a couple of weeks now. I got oil for it but it still came back on, flickering. Well on Wednesday on my way to the gym, the car started making noises. So, instead I decided to go to drop my car off at the shop. On my way there, it died. I was about 1/4 a mile away from the shop. A cop and one of my roommates helped push it to the shop.

The next day they called and said I need a new engine... not sure if it was anything related to the oil. I hope not. It was an old car with other issues so it might not have been that. Not sure. But needless to say... I got a new car.

Here's my new baby! :)


I've been busy with the car issues so I haven't been able to run. But that's ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment