Friday, January 6, 2012

Nike+ .... do you use it???

For Black Friday I bought myself the iPod Nano 6th generation (in pink of course!). :) Anyways, it has the Nike+ app on it.

It tracks your runs times, calories, distance, fastest run, farthest run, etc. You can set different exercise routines and when you are running it will tell you the time and distance. It plays over top of your music... you can pick from playlists or all songs. It's really awesome. And the best part is you can sync it to the Nike+ website and Facebook.

The Nike+ website is pretty awesome. It has all the tracking info... but you can also do challenges and they have avatars called "Mini". Here's a snapshot of my cute Mini... she's excited from my run today. They also have goals you can set for yourself and challenges you can do with other people. I had my roommate download the app on her iPod Touch and there was a game where you can play "tag" with someone but we haven't figured out how to do that yet.



Nike+ Goals I've set for myself

  • Do 85 miles by 3/25/12 - 12 weeks
  • Burn 9,000 calories by 3/25/12 - 12 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment